|Mechanical Engineer - Stress Analysis|
|Job Number : 9077
Western Suburbs - Minneapolis
• Specify mechanical and thermal stresses in components and equipment.
• Perform fatigue and creep analysis.
• Resolve design issues design codes such as the ASME
• Evaluate heat transfer equipment design.
• Evaluate equipment design capabilities to meet flow, heat transfer, and vibration specifications.
• Bachelors or Masters in Engineering required.
• 10+ years of previous mechanical stress analysis related experience required.
• Advanced knowledge of stress analyses, working knowledge of fluid dynamics and heat transfer .
• Familiarity with ASME Codes
• Experience with failure analysis and root cause analysis.
• Working knowledge of FEA software to evaluate static and dynamic stress problems.
• Strong analytical and communication skills required.
• MS Office, MRP systems
Sr. Technical Recruiter
651-697-2125 - Direct